When your distribution operation requires you to combine multiple products into new product kits, South Altantic’s warehouse kitting services are a perfect fit. We have extensive experience creating multi-packs, club packs, promotion kits, displays and other product kits for some of the Southeast’s largest consumer packaged goods companies.
Our warehouse kitting and assembly services allow you to:
- Reduce inventory by storing products and finalizing product kits just before delivery.
- Respond quickly and economically to increased retailer demand for custom packs.
- Fulfill individual consumer orders, such as bundling specified peripherals with a new computer purchase.
Benefits of using South Atlantic for all your kitting needs:
- State-of-the-art systems - Our advanced fulfillment capabilities help you manage inventory throughout the kitting cycle, from individual components to creation of new SKUs.
- Efficiency and accuracy - Our specialized team maps efficient kitting processes and builds in quality checks to ensure the accuracy of final kits.
- Flexible staffing - Our labor solutions help you economically manage activity spikes and meet last-minute requests.
- Package design
- Concept development
- Manual and automated assembly
- Customizable, flexible setup, quick changeover, multiple assembly lines for concurrent projects and capabilities
- Custom assembly
- Shrink, bundle-wrapping, blister pack, gift pack, display assembly
- Multi-packs, tray packs, banding
- Counter, floor, end-cap and clip-strip displays
- Warehouse and distribution
- Inventory management of packaging supplies
- Production management, sourcing, labor, process/cost improvements
- Laser printing
Give South Atlantic a call to speak to one of our representatives about all our kitting services. We are available to help you raise your profits and lower your costs.